Wednesday 4 May 2011

Inspiration

I am sorry for no posting yesterday but, trust me, the mood I was in was definitely not something you wanted to read about.
I am feeling a little bit better today which is a shame really since I am working today. I need to learn to enjoy NOW rather than stress about what is happening tomorrow or next week.
Over the weekend when we spent time with V and B I realised how amazing they are. I mean I've always known it, but never really stopped and thought properly about it before.
When I got to know B about five years ago he had started his music production company and already there were big things happening, but now they are massive and they have a few songs coming out in the next few weeks for various artists.
V came down to London first time
I met her to start her career as interior designer and now she has got an amazing job designing yachts for Princess.
They are just such an inspiration to the motto of - you can if you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment