Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pissed Off



I am taking some time out from the world, at least I wish that was possible at the moment, but unfortuantely I had to go to work as normal this morning.
I had some terrible news last night.
At first I was just on the sofa paralysed and didn't know how to take it all in.
I was watching Grey's Anatomy at the time, and that was probably the worst thing I could watch.
After a while I went to bed and when I woke up this morning (with the worst head ache) I was hoping it was all just a bad dream. 
It wasn't.
For once in my life I was happy that it was really windy outside, it felt good to take out my aggression on my run this morning. I don't think I've ever worked so hard on a run in my life. 
It didn't help though. 
I still feel really down and apathic. 
My body is shivering and I've got a mouth ulcer. 
Who knows? Maybe I would've felt like this way anyway, but I do believe that your mind and body are very well connected when it comes to these things. 
Anyway, I've just come in here to say that I will take a time out today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment