Tuesday 24 May 2011

Tuesday 24th May

I'll give you some photos of my weekend with my sister while I am lost for words.
We started with a gorgeous cycle ride to Camden. All alongside the canal all the way there. I decided to go for the Barclay bikes as well since that meant that I didn't have to go back to the same place for my bike the whole time, last time she was here I had to move my bike with us all the time. Now we just left the bike where we started and picked up a new one where we finished.
Lunch at Whole Foods, two doors down from where I used to live
The shop with the most gorgeous t-shirts with great quality
Two of them got to come home with me
Fika at Starbucks, sorry there's no English word for it
Dinner at home and just a nice chill out evening since we hadn't slept too much when the plane was so delayed.
Another day, another bike ride
Lunch at Leon on Carnaby Street
The little dude was back
Fika at Caffe Nero
Leicester Square after the cinema
Some sightseeing from the taxi to the restaurant
Outside Tempo
Gazing through the window of the restaurant where the Italian and I met... It's all changed now
On our way walking from Mayfair to Embankment to be able to breath again after the 52 courses at the gorgeous Tempo.
It was a fantastic "weekend" and I wouldn't change a thing, except maybe keeping her here for longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment