Monday 16 May 2011

Ooops

I had to change my plans of going to spinning because the washing machine hadn't finished yet. I decided to go to Step Conditioning at 1.15 instead and thought that I better eat something before. Had some cous cous and vegetables, and afterwards I found the left over from last night in the fridge.
So instead of going to the gym for spinning I sat at home and had chocolate. Yep that sounds healthy. At least it was dark chocolate and that makes me feel a little bit better... The machine has just finished now so I am ready to leave the house. I am working til close today, but I'm hoping we won't get too many people in late so that I might be able to leave by half past twelve perhaps. Sometimes it gets a bit scary cycling home at 1am or after. There's only about a handful of theatres that are showing on a Monday though so it shouldn't get too late.
I hope you're all having a good start to the new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment