Sunday 29 May 2011

Wedding presents

I don't know what it's like where you come from, but where I come from the couple that is getting married is the one that gets presents. This wedding was completely different, I, as a guest, was completely spoiled with presents.
It started the day before when I had this sent up to me.
I only just opened it now when we got back home, and found the most amazing chocolates inside
And then at the wedding we got some confetti sweets to take home with us, as well as us girls got a goody bag from the bride.
Cute bottles to put perfume in.
And on top o that we got some other chocolates and a whole bag of confettis to bring home.
Very different indeed from the weddings I am used to.
Not that I am complaining, I am more than happy to get some presents, I just felt a bit guilty excepting them since I am not used to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment