Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tuesday

Another efficient day in east London today. The Italian woke me up with a kiss when his alarm went off. What felt like two minutes later I could feel something pushing me. I turned around and he was all dressed and ready to go to work. Apparently an hour had passed... I woke up again at 9.30 when my alarm went off. I couldn't wait to try out these new songs so I put on my running shoes and went for a half hour run. Ended up in sainsburys and bought a few things that we need in the fridge for when my sister comes. Can't show people our usual style of empty fridge - it doesn't look good. And then I tidied up the flat before the cleaner got there. Had a shower got in my gym gear and cycled to Body Combat. And now I've picked up the photos I ordered yesterday and I'm sitting outside Whole Foods with one of their gorgeous salads. And now I'm off to work. I made a deal with a guy at work yesterday though that if I let him go at 11 yesterday he was going to let me go at 10 today:) good deal I think. See you later. X

No comments:

Post a Comment