Sunday 1 May 2011

Last night

We've had such a great time with our friends over the weekend.
We spent last night eating great food and listening to some amazing music that B's produced. It's the first time I've heard any of his songs and they are even better than I expected they'd be. I am so proud of both of them. They are so great in what they do.
I sat on a chair and drank Prosecco while they all worked on the food.
After that we watched the last one in the Stieg Larsson trilogy since no one had seen it but me. I was the only one that had been up since 5am so I had a bit of a snooze. The Italian got excited when he realised that they had a channel that showed UFC fights and that's what we all ended up watching until we couldn't keep out eyes open any more.
We are now back at home watching Criminal Minds. Off to bed soon though since I'm working tomorrow morning.
May is here! Summer is only around the corner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment