Monday 23 May 2011

Sleepy Head



                                                                                                                        pic
I feel really tired today. I am trying to work out why. The Italian and I went to Randall and Aubin (our favourite Soho hang out) after I'd finished work yesterday, and then we went to the cinema and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4. It finished quite early and I was home by 10pm. We sat up for a bit and watched How I met your mother, and then we went to bed about 11.30pm. 
To be fair I did get up at 6am this morning to go for a run, but I don't understand why I feel this tired. 
I am going straight home after Body Combat today and then I am making some dinner, watching some TV shows and then off to bed. 
I want to have some energy for when we go off to Italy on Thursday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment