Sunday 29 May 2011

Italian wedding

I am just sorting through all the photos now, and there are many to share. I am also trying to email them to the groom and it takes forever because I am doing 52000 other things on the computer at the same time so I though I'd let the computer rest for a bit and concentrate on that while I read for a bit and have some chocolate.
All I can say about the wedding so far though is that you haven't seen food until you've been to an Italian wedding, my god, I am surprised that I am able to move today - three days after the wedding.
More about that later though, i give you a picture of the place, it was gorgeous with a beautiful view of the sea and of the whole town. Super pretty. Might post something else later if the computer lets me other wise I'll keep battling with it tomorrow.
Haha actually looking at the photo now, you can't actually see the place at all, just me. But you can see the view of the sea in the background though. More pictures are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment