Sunday 15 May 2011

Still inside

I didn't quite make it outside on my errands yet.
The Italian is in the bedroom asleep and I am trying to avoid his germs as much as I can.
I have a very important visitor coming on Wednesday in the shape of my sister and I will NOT get sick before that.
I kind of got stuck on the sofa with a bowl of grapes and Vogue.
I think I am going to the shop now though and buy some stuff for dinner and maybe see if I can find a good film we can watch later maybe.
See I shouldn't have toasted with myself yesterday about spending the day together.
Sometimes things just don't turn out how you think they might.
That doesn't mean that you can't make the best of the situation though, and I will make the best of my last time off before going back to work tomorrow.
I am going to see if maybe Life As We Know It has come out on DVD yet.
That's a film I really fancy watching today.
I hope you are all having a great Sunday. x

No comments:

Post a Comment