Saturday 14 May 2011

A new fruit bowl

And the latest Vogue is a few of the things I bought today. For some reason I didn't get this months issue sent to me so I bought it in the shop today instead and they're going to extend my subscription by one month. I've had a lovely afternoon with baby cuddles and catching up with Marketa. Cycling home through Greenwich was a treat as well as it was sunny at the time.
I went out for a few drinks after work and after that we ended up at tempo for dinner. I was suppose to go to Cuckoo club afterwards and go dancing but the girl I was going dancing with decided to go home instead and the other three people all started at 7am today so no dancing for me:( this meant that I was home just after midnight and managed to get up early today. I am now going to west London and have dinner at my friends house and after that I was just planning to maybe have a drink or two with the Italian after he finished and then go home. But I got a text asking if I fancied going to Maya for some dancing tonight so that's what I'll do. I'm not particularly party dressed, but I am wearing a dress and some heals so let's just go with it. It should be good fun. I don't want to stay out ridiculously late though because the Italian has promised me that we are going to Columbia road tomorrow:) he wanted to cheer me up after my night ended too soon yesterday. I can easily be cheered up with a flower Market.
Don't you just love my new fruit bowl by the way? It's so cute. I hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment