Tuesday 10 May 2011

Swedes In London




I had a comment from Londonsvenskar.com about that they are re-launching their website.

I'd heard about this a while ago but forgotten all about it, to be honest I didn't think it'd be anything for me as I have been here for so long.
I thought it'd be more for 19-20 year old's that are fresh off the boat, and wouldn't have anything to offer me. 
But I decided to have a look out of curiosity and I was very pleasantly surprised.
It made me feel all warm inside and there were things on there that reminded me of why I love London so much. 
Most of my Swedish friends have left London so it is nice to have this Swedish connection here and to read about other Swedes that are here. 
So I've registered on the site (I'm not sure what that does, but I'm hoping to get updates about Swedish things happening around the city..) and I will keep visiting the site whenever I feel homesick:)

No comments:

Post a Comment