Monday 23 May 2011

New favourite

I dropped off my sister at Liverpool street very early on Saturday morning. I went back home and got back into bed for a few hours. I got up and cycled to the gym. They had a special keep active weekend so loads more classes on. I did an hour zumba and then 45 minutes body conditioning. I was hoping the Italian would want to meet up for lunch after that some he was off, but I called him and he was still at home. I found myself with a couple of hours to kill before I needed to start work at 3pm. I though to myself that it would be great to get my eyebrows treaded and my eye lashes tinted. I google for something in the area and found Cucumba. I like!! It is not as cheap as the salon around the corner from my house but it's all about the time here. They basically charge you for how long you are in there. So if you have a busy schedule and want something done quickly they'll get it done for you. I got so excited that I ended up having a manicure as well.
Very good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment