Friday 27 May 2011

Verdict



So what is my verdict on the ministry of sound running music?
Well I am not a huge fan of dance music. Like, I mean, proper club dance music. I understand that if the title is Ministry Of Sound then off course that's the kind of music I'll get. Well I say that I understand it, but actually I didn't. I thought it would be more chart music that they'd changed into a bit faster beat and more clubby sound to it.
It wasn't. It is very much clubby music from the start, this means that there's not a lot of the music that I recognise from before.
This doesn't mean that it is a bad mix. Not at all, I just don't think it was exactly what I was looking for.
But I think the more I listen to it and the more I get to know the songs it'll be perfect to run to.
It's got a fast beat so you keep your feet running fast and if you pump up the volume you almost feel like you're flying, that's how easy it is to run with good music in your ears.
All in all I am very pleased and it is definitely better than running to Adele which I used to do before just because her music makes me happy and I love it.
It just makes it quite difficult to move your feet fast to a slow ballad.

No comments:

Post a Comment