Friday 5 November 2010

Another Double

I suppose that it might be a blessing in disguise that I am having to work doubles these two days since I had planned to go and spend lots of money on a great Sample Sale that happened to be right around the corner from me as well. 
But if there are other Londoners out there that doesn't work like slaves and you fancy going here are the details that I received in an email the other day:

What: The London Accessory Sale and Secret Sample Sale
Why: Up to 80 per cent off designer clothing and accessories, including Miu Miu and YSL shoes and Jimmy Choo bags.
When: 4-7 Nov. Thurs., noon-9 p.m.; Fri., noon-8 p.m.; Sat., noon-7 p.m.; Sun., noon-6 p.m.
Where: T2, The Old Truman Brewery, 85 Brick Ln., E1 6QL
 
I hope you find something nice.
Always a great place to find some nice Christmas or birthday presents as well.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment