Wednesday 17 November 2010

Tiring Tuesday

                                                                            pic
Yesterday was a hard, hard day at work and I felt like I was doing three peoples work at once for nine hours straight.
I finished at 5pm and Zumba didn't start until 6.45pm so I decided to stay and get some other stuff done at work that I needed to do. I had the worst head ache ever and my eyes kept closing as I was looking at the computer screen.
I finally managed to peel myself off the chair and got to the gym for 6.30, only to be told that Zumba doesn't start until 7pm...
I couldn't imagine getting home even fifteen minutes later than I had thought so I went home and had some dinner instead and then by 9pm I was tucked up in bed and my eyes were firmly closed shortly after that.
I was supposed to work nine days straight again, but lovely L gave me one of his days off since he had three days off this week and I only had one.
So luckily I am off today and I don't know if I would've been able to cope otherwise...
I am now going to go for a run and then I am going to go and get my hair done before going to the cinema and watching Eat Pray Love, I still haven't finished the book, but hopefully I will while I am at the hairdressers.
I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday as well.

2 comments:

  1. Ta hand om dig och jobba inte i hjal dig! att du orkar jobba nioa dagar i strack sadar, det ar jag imponerad av! tur att du fick ledighet i mellan, det lat som du behovde det.

    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orkar o orkar, har inte sa mycket val ibland. Ja det va en valdans ur att jag hade ledigt idag annars finns risken att nan hade fatt en small pa kaften innan dagen va slut idag:)
    Hoppas att du ff mar battre med.. Kram

    ReplyDelete