Wednesday 17 November 2010

Christmas In London

A nice relaxing day that ended at the cinema.
On my way there from the hairdresser I took some pictures of the Christmas lights on Carnaby Street and Regent Street.
I see these every time I go to the gym since it is just around the corner from here, they look great in the dark.
Regent Street has some Spider Web looking things hanging down all the way.
with some Disney character (?) pictures here and there
I love Christmas and I love the time leading up to Christmas. Normally I am quite sick of it by the middle of December since we get the first Christmas decorations here in October, but it feels like it might be different this year.
Off to bed now. Early start tomorrow and then out for dinner with some people from work.
Should be fun:)
Sleep well. x

No comments:

Post a Comment