Tuesday 2 November 2010

Brief visit to Sweden

                                                                                      pic
Tomorrow is when I am flying to Sweden just for the day.
I am flying on the 7.15 to Copenhagen and then flying back around 10pm at night.
I'll get the train over to Malmo which is where my friend lives and have baby cuddles all day:) 
I can't wait.  
My parents are driving down from Halmstad to meet me for lunch, and then afterwards they're coming with me back to her house for some coffee:)
I am working tonight though so not getting much sleep, but luckily I find it easy to sleep both on the bus to the airport and on the plane as well.
I have however just bought a book that I want to read so I hope I'm not too tired and have some time for reading as well.
I have had quite a few requests via email and comments regarding the recipe for that yummy pasta
that the Italian cooked for me the other day, so I have asked him to do a guest post here while I am going for a run in a bit so stay tuned and it should appear shortly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment