Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tuesday

I finished work at five and went straight to the gym, I was going to do Aqua Aerobics because I thought it might be quite a good workout for the whole body without straining it too much if I'm doing other things like body combat etc the other days this week.
I was very excited and went into the changing room and as I am standing there with my bum bare and I'm about to put on my bikini I realise that I've brought two bottoms...
Since I didn't quite fancy jumping around in the pool topless I had to just get dressed and leave the gym:(
I called S who I was meeting for dinner later and told her about my error, luckily she was available to meet me in about 45 minutes so I just walked around in Covent Garden looking for Christmas presents while I waited.
I obviously had to take photos of the Christmas decorations since I missed covent garden on my last decoration hunt.
I didn't find any Christmas presents, but have I mentioned that I have bought my first one already?
Very proud of myself.
It is freezing today so I was very happy when S said that she was on her way.
I rushed to The Garrick where we were meeting.
It is a cute little French brasserie in Covent Garden and with the Taste card we only paid £10 each:)
Very good.
I had goat cheese salad to start with and then Moules Frites. Yum!
I was going to say that I have nothing else planned for the rest of the week which is nice, but that's a lie.
The Italians best friend and his girlfriend is coming to visit this weekend.
They arrive late on Friday and they are staying until Wednesday I believe.
I had my only day off this week yesterday so I will be working the whole time they are here, but hopefully we'll have some evenings off together so we can go for some nice meals and things.
They are all going out Saturday night after the Italian finishes about midnight. I haven't decided if I am going to join them yet or not since I start work again at 8am on Sunday. I might prefer to go home and rest so we can enjoy Sunday night together instead without me being tired.
But I really fancy going out on Saturday night.
Oh Dilemma!
Ah well I don't need to decide this second.
I've got a few days left.
Maybe if I get to bed on time the rest of the week I'll be fine.
So I am going to get ready for bed now.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment