Thursday 11 November 2010

I'm staying in....

I am sitting at the kitchen table and this is the view I get when I look through my new favourite window.
It's dark, it's wet and it's windy outside.
Luckily I have the luxury of being able to stay inside if I would like to today, and I think that's the option I am going to go with.
I haven't finished the book because I ended up doing some work this morning instead, but I have just realised that it is still on at the cinema next week as well so I can still catch it then.
And I went for a run last night so I don't really NEED to go to Zumba tonight. I am well pleased with this.
The only problem is that I don't really have any food in the house.
At the moment I am making some pasta sauce with carrots and tomatoes (the colours don't even go, I can only imagine what the taste will be like..)
We'll see how it turns out.
I might have to go out to the shop later after all but I am sure I'll survive that as well.
Now back to some work.
Have a great Thursday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment