Tuesday 2 November 2010

New Window Display

When we first moved into the flat I organised it the way I wanted, and then after certain trips to Ikea etc obviously things got re arranged to fit in, but then when I live my every day life I don't really have time to look around my flat and see what I would like to change.
But when you got people coming over to visit you take another look at it and realise that some things could change.
That's what I did just before my sister came and one of the things I changed was the window in the kitchen.
And I love it now!
It's the first time ever in London I have flowers.
It's the first flat I have lived in here where the window sills are big enough to put something on, but for the first year I just had some candles and things on there, but I now felt that I was grown up enough to buy some living creatures... Wish me luck:)


No comments:

Post a Comment