Saturday 27 November 2010

Saturday AM

P and M arrived late last night and we were up talking until about 2.30 this morning.
My poor man had to get up at 6.30 to get ready for his 16 hr shift today. Understandably he forgot some of his things at home so on my way to the gym I went to the restaurant to give them to him.
I brought P and M with me so they know where it is when they're going there for dinner tonight. We then walked down to Piccadilly circus together and I showed them Bond Street and how to get to Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Regent Street and Oxford Street.
So they should be ok for the rest of the day now...
On my way up to the gym I notice that Regent Street has been pedestrianised for the day. There is lots of little stands and happenings all the way up to carnaby street which is where I was going.
It was great to cycle through because everything that was given out for free just appeared in the basket of my bike without me even having to ask for it:) I landed at home quickly and threw some food in my mouth after a hard body combat class (only two of us there = hard to hide in the back...) and then a quick shower and off to work which is where I am now.
Have a great Saturday.
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hej :) hittade just din blogg är svensk och bor också i London. Hur länge har du bott här, hur gammal e du å va jibbar du me? kraam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej,
    Valkommen hit. Jag har varit har i tio ar i Februari, det var inte meningen att jag skulle stanna sa lange... Jag ar 29ar o jobbar pa restaurang i Mayfair. Sjalv? Kram

    ReplyDelete