Thursday 18 November 2010

A thursday night in Soho

A few of us from work went to Hix for dinner after we'd finished.
It was a stressful day (once again) so it was nice to wind down with some nice food and drinks afterwards.
I always feel embarrassed getting my camera out and take photos of my food so this is taken with my iPhone as usual...
Potato with wild mushrooms and garlic butter to start with
Monk fish tail for main course
With every single side dish they had to offer
Sea buckthore Berry Posset;)

And in between we got a a bowl of prawns sent up from the kitchen that went well with the champagne cocktail we received when we arrived.
It was only six of us there but I think we ate like a small army....
I was being a good girl and left after dinner when the others went deeper into Soho for all sorts of trouble;)

No comments:

Post a Comment