Thursday 11 November 2010

Freak Out!

                                                                   pic
So I am sitting here quietly on the sofa watching my film and a bl**dy mouse comes out on my living room floor.
I am on the second floor! I called the agency and they tell me that I am the fifth person on this building to call about this problem!
The problems we have had with this building right from the start is ridiculous. It was a brand new building when we moved in August 2009.
And still she now tell me that there are holes that needs to be filled, and there are different things every week that needs to be fixed here. Why didn't they just build the house properly from the beginning...?
So now I am freaking out and I can feel things crawling on me here on the sofa. God knows how I am supposed to be able to sleep tonight knowing that there might be a mouse join me in bed...
I think I scared it off, but who knows if it'll come back or not...

2 comments:

  1. Vi hade samma problem har ett ar sedan! var hyresvard dok upp med musfallor, det funkade inte sa de kom med ngn sorts skumm som de stoppade i alla hal de kunde hitta och inte tog bort sedan. Vi hade till och med moss pa varan terass! Helt galet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja usch, jag har haft det i en lagenhet innan me men da va det en marklagenhet me tradgard, plus att jag hade katt da som tog hand om den sa fint. O nar jag bodde ovanfor en pub i Camden sa hade vi sa klart massor, vilket va nar katten forst kom in i bilden:) Men nu satt jag dar helt ensam i ett litet rum me den o fick lite smatt panik. Men vi la en vat handduk over halet dar vi tror den kom in o de ska komma idag o tappa igen alla hal i huset. Nu borjar jag nasta tycka lite synd om de... Men ja jag vill ju som sagt inte ha de i mitt hus...

    ReplyDelete