Thursday 25 November 2010

A doctors visit

On my way to work today I got a puncture on my bike. Obviously I didn't have time to stop so I kept cycling all the way to work. Super busy day so I forgot all about it. Also cycled to the gym after work with a puncture, A nice and sweaty Zumba class made me forget about it again, but as I was on my way I realised that there was no way I could cycle all the way home like this. Luckily there was a bike shop around the corner so I went there and they were able to change it straight away which would take about half an hour.
There is a massive cute cafe next door to the bike shop and the guy said to me to go there for a bit and then come back and get my bike.
Hah! He doesn't know me I thought, do you know how much I could get done in half an hour?
So I went to the nearest tube station and topped up a couple of oyster cards for P and M when they arrive tomorrow so they can travel around on them when we are both working on Saturday.
On my way there I saw a Sainsbury's so I went in and got some of the shopping I was supposed to get tomorrow so it won't be so heavy then. 
And when I got back to the shop it was only a couple of minutes until my bike came back up which meant I had time to reply to a few emails as well.  
So while my bike was at the doctors I could tick of some of the things on my to-do list for tomorrow:)
Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment