Monday 22 November 2010

London Calling

                                                                         pic
At the beginning of every week I have the best intentions of calling my friends that are spread out all over the world.
And then at the end of every week I realise that the week is indeed over and every second has been occupied with doing other things.
Last week however I made THREE of those phone calls:)
And it just makes you feel so good. To remember that whatever happens we are all here supporting each other in our own little way, even if we don't see each other every day, we are still always there for each other.
There is nothing in the world like a good strong friendship.
Not a day goes by without me thinking about, and missing my friends.
Wherever they are....
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment