Wednesday 10 November 2010

Day off

I got a phone call from L this morning to say that she was feeling ill and needed to re-scheduele our date.
It's weird how your body and mind works but I then felt the little bit of energy I had in my body dissappear and I really adapted to the idea of staying inside all day;)
All I thought was I AM going for a run, I AM going for a run, I AM going for a run, but the day flew by and I fillied it with Desperate Housewives and 90210 episodes, I spoke to my mum, I had breakfast, chocolate and tea and lunch, I read my book and all of a sudden it started to get dark outside and I was still in my pyjamas.
And the I AM going for a run started going on in my head again, so I jumped into my running gear but decided to go the reversed way to what I am used to since that meant that I would go on the canal bit at the beginning rather than at the end and it gets extremely scary there when it's dark since there are no lights.
And all of a sudden I caught a glimpse of Canary Wharf I never realised that it was so close to the part of my run where I turn around and go back a different way.
I never get this view when I am running the other way.
Now I am going to have a shower and start preparing dinner for when the Italian comes home. We were supposed to go to the cinema tonight but have decided to watch a film we've got at home from lovefilm instead.
I hope it'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment