Wednesday 24 November 2010

I am in Love

Nordic House - Scandinavian-inspired Home Accessories
Hurricane Lanterns - Slate GreySlate Labels
Vintage-Style Storage TinsVintage Style LOVE Letters
How cute are all these things...
We don't really have these kind of shops in London that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, so I am very excited about nordichouse (off course...) that I just discovered. Hmm what should I order first.... So many things to choose from;)


UPDATE: First order in:) I hope they'll arrive before the weekend when we have house guests. I'll show you what I bought later.
Some for all year around and some for Christmas...
Just don't tell the Italian because he won't be happy...

2 comments:

  1. tack for inspirationen! jag ska namligen julpynta i helgen tankte jag och jaga fram hyacinter fran god knows where! kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japp min order kom idag efter lite confusion vanligtvis kommer det nasta dag om man bestaller fore tolv sa ett jatte bra stalle. Jag e jatte nojd. Fina stjarnor du har satt upp med:)

    ReplyDelete