Wednesday 17 November 2010

London Tip

Last Friday I met up with my gorgeous friend Cat. And she suggested that we'd meet at West Fifty Five on Baker Street. I'd never been before since I don't get over on that side of town very often, but I absolutely loved it.
C and I only had time for a quick cup of tea each though after an appointment she had, and before I had to head off to work, but just looking at the buffet and the cakes and muffins and all the things they had made my mouth water.
It's always nice to meet up with another Swede who lives in London as you can compare notes of what we miss from back home and if you end up with a mixture of Swedish and English it's not the end of the World.
I think I was probably mainly moaning and complaining about how stressed and tired I am;) Hopefully it wasn't too bad though, sorry if it was boring to listen to...

No comments:

Post a Comment