Sunday 7 November 2010

Sunday

What a lovely day.
Gorgeous sunshine as we woke up and then when we got to the stadium there was a buffet of lovely sea food and pastries and cooked breakfast and all sorts of things to chooses from.
I had some sea food (again) and then some pastries for dessert.
Somebody put a glass of champagne in front of me and - well you know- what's a girl to do?
Hang over or not....
We had to wear this wrist band all the time while we were there to be able to enjoy the food. It gave me flashbacks from when I was little and uesd to go to the fun fair. You used to have to wear one of these to go on all the rides.
Perfect football watching weather:)
At least if you were well wrapped up like me and The Italian
S and his friend B that we went with.
I decided to walk home it only took me about an hour and I got to walk through the cute Newington Green and by the canal.
And then I went to Sainsbury's to get some dinner for me and the Italian. While I am there I get a phone call from him to say that he is going to the gym so I decided to pick up some ingredients for something else that is baking in the oven at the moment, and I am shortly going to have some me time with tea candles and a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment