Sunday 21 November 2010

Saturday Night

Wow, what a stressful night.
All I could think of when I cycled home was that I really fancied some chocolate!
Yes I might have mentioned something about a bottle of vodka with a straw at some point and at the time that was the only thing that seemed appropriate to sooth the pain I felt from the stress, but now when it's over all I want to do is get my teeth stuck in a MASSIVE bar of chocolate. But there isn't any in the house and I was good enough not to buy any on my way home.
X-factor didn't get recorded so I am waiting up for the repeat to start at 2.30am.
Not able to sleep anyway, need to wind down a bit first. 
The Italian is fast asleep after a night out with some friends ,but Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster and Clive Owen are keeping me company instead until it starts.
And then I am going to Stop and relax for two days until I am back to work on Tuesday.
These two days include dinner at Savoy Grill on Monday night which we are looking forward to.

2 comments:

  1. Hoppas du får en underbar "helg". Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja vi har det jatte mysigt tack;) Hoppas att ni oxa hade en mysig helg. Kram kram

    ReplyDelete