Thursday 4 November 2010

Thursday Double

I had the most amazing day yesterday, some beautiful pictures will be posted later.
I landed late last night and had a lovely text on my phone saying that somebody was sick today so I would need to do a double.
Ok, never mind the fact that the airplane was so bloody cold that I might as well have been sitting on the wing on my way back. I was wearing my coat AND scarf on the plane all the way coming back to London.
So I am feeling everything but great today, but no need to worry about me, I'll pick up after everybody else as usual.
I have worked so much the last four weeks, but it hasn't been too bad because I have had things to look forward to.
Like after my eleven day stretch I knew that I only had a nine day stretch left until my sister came.
And then after that I was obviously going to Sweden to see the baby which I was looking forward to as well so that made it easier to work long days. 
But now when those two things have been and gone, it just feels like work and sleep again, and all I look forward to now is next weeks day off when I plan to just stay at home and do nothing - my mind and body is screaming for that.
At least the Italian and I have got a fun filled weekend ahead of us. 
We are going out on Saturday night, and then on Sunday we are off to Emirates for the match and then in the evening we are going to Victoria park for the fire works. 
It seems like all the London blogs I read at the moment is about how stressed everybody are and how much we all work.  
I suppose that's the backside of living in a big city, all the stress and hard work....
Ok enough complaining, I always get a bit soft when I am not feeling very well;)
Let's get on with the day.
I hope you are enjoying yours/

No comments:

Post a Comment