Wednesday 10 November 2010

Me-time

Last night was really great, and the Italian and I had a real laugh and LOTS of food. Three starters two main courses and three desserts between us. Champagne to start with and then a different kind of wine with every course.
The Italian had to get up early and go to work today. I didn't:)
For the first time in just over three weeks I didn't have to wake up from an alarm and I could have a proper lie in.
I woke up and had quite a few work emails on my phone that I had to deal with, but never mind I was rested and felt completely different.
So now I've got some candles lit, drinking some green tea and eating some chocolate that the Italian got yesterday and listening to Kings of Leon.
I have managed to keep these two days quite un-booked. I am going to see a friend and her two little ones this afternoon. I can't wait. We really don't see each other enough because we are both too busy.
And then the Italian is off tonight so we might go to the cinema.
Tomorrow is all about me, I am just going to stay in and finish reading this book (I know I am probably the last person in the universe to read it, but I have been reading so many other books and this one kind of ended up at the bottom of that pile..) and then I am going to go and see it in Leicester Square tomorrow night after my Zumba class.
So from weeks and weeks of busy, busy, busy I am now well chilled out here on the sofa with tea, chocolate and book.
I hope you are all having a fantastic day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment