Monday 8 November 2010

Monday

     I have felt really rotten today, with a blocked nose and just generally tired. I still got myself to the gym for some body combat before meeting up with V for dinner.
I felt better straight after the gym, but then as we were sitting at the restaurant I felt worse and worse.
I told myself that I'd go straight to bed when I got home but surprise, surprise I got stuck in front of the computer.
 We went to a place called Amuse Bouche that V had some vouchers for through Groupon which is a great thing for Londoners to be signed up for.
You get emails every day about special deals in London.
This one was £16 for two people including a champagne cocktail and main course each.
I didn't love it and will probably never go back again, but still it makes you try places that you would never consider trying otherwise, and most of the deals are actually really good.
I had some green tea to try and warm up when I got home and now I am actually going to hit the bed.
The Italian and I are going for dinner tomorrow night and then I have two days off together and I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment