Thursday 25 November 2010

Wind down time

I started watching Invictus when I got home. Unfortunately I had a million things to do since I got home later than I thought so I had to have it on in the background, but I can still say that I followed it very well and I really enjoyed.
I am not a rugby fan so the parts where they were just playing is when I saw an opportunity to run around and do other things.
Yes I realise that there was more to it than just the fact that they were playing rugby and I do think that the film was very cleverly done and Morgan Freeman is absolutely outstanding in it.
I truly recommend it, it's quite long though so make sure you have the time.
It's just finished and I have just phoned and made a reservation for the four of us on Sunday night at Bar Boulud. And now I am sitting here with all the candles lit and a nice big cup of tea reading this months Vogue that I haven't even had a chance to open yet since it arrived a few weeks ago so it's a nice treat.
I hope you have had a lovely Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment