Friday 5 November 2010

A day in Sweden

As I said before I had the most amazing day in Sweden. I was quite tired though after working late Tuesday night, but I hope they didn't think I was too boring...
It started with a bit of a drama at the airport. Long story short some people brought something on to the plane that they shouldn't have, they then got removed from the plane and questioned by the police. We all then needed to get off the plane and bring our belongings so they could do a security check on the plane and make sure that they didn't leave anything behind, and then we were finally on our way.
So 7.15 departure turned into 8.45 departure, but somehow we only arrived an hour late in Copenhagen so all good in the end, and plenty of time for baby cuddles.
Sleeping beauty when I arrived
My lovely parents drove down to see me and took us out to lunch at a lovely Italian (Neapolitan) restaurant around the corner from her flat.
And then we went for a walk in a VERY WINDY Malmo

There were some amazing huge villas right on the beach, this certain house belongs to a certain footballer...
I tried all day to get a photo of the cute baby feet, this was the best I got, every time I got the camera out to try he started kicking his cute little legs;)
Hot mama and cutie son at "fika"-time
And then she made me dinner as well, I was well and truly looked after:)
Thank you for a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment