Thursday 11 November 2010

Thursday afternoon

Since the sunshine showed it's pretty little face I decided to go for a little walk.
I'd seen this cute little shop on my way from the park for a few weeks now and I thought I'd go and have a look.
When I went to Malmo last week I said to my friend T that I really wish we had some shops like this around here (she had four of them just down the street from her house)
And now I have one as well:) I am so excited. I didn't buy anything today, but I will definitely be back.
On my way I went to the library and I am going to sign up there and get some more Italian classes on CD I think.
I obviously didn't learn anything from my previous posts about how quickly the weather changes here so I got caught out in a big rain storm off course;)
I decided to cheer up this grey day with some chocolate... and a DVD. I wanted to buy Valentine's Day since I haven't seen it since the premiere so I thought it was about time.
But then when I got to Blockbusters next door they didn't sell it. And sainsbury's didn't have it either but they had some others that I thought would do me good on a rainy boyfriend-less day:)
The one on the right is in the player right now and the bag of Munchies is already in my belly.
The other bar of chocolate is the one I was looking for this time, and I still haven't tried it so I am going to try it later on tonight when I am watching film number two.
I still haven't decided which one it's going to be but I have a feeling that I've watched the one in the middle before from Love Film and quite recently as well.
Anyway back to the film


No comments:

Post a Comment