Sunday 7 November 2010

Saturday Night

The Italian and I had the night off together last night and decided to go for dinner.
I though all week that he'd organise it, and he thought the same for me.
So at 5pm I called J Sheekey's and asked for a table...
They were full in the main room but they squeezed us into the oyster bar.
But then as we arrived lovely D who I used to work with asked us if we preferred the main room as he had a table coming up in there that he could give us if we wanted. We wanted!
So he moved us in there and gave us two glasses of champagne as well.
Mmmmm we had so much gorgeous food and then we ended with three desserts to share...
Afterwards we decided to go to cocoon for some drinks. I've never been before but the Italian goes there sometimes after work. It turns out that a guy I used to work with worked there so we had another two glasses of champagne from him.
And then just before we went home I looked like this
A little bit glassy-eyed....:)
And now we're off to the football.
I hope they'll all be very quiet there today...

No comments:

Post a Comment