Tuesday 30 November 2010

Saturday night.

The Italian and his friends waited for me outside work when I finished and we went to Cucoon together.
It's quite a nice place, maybe not the nicest crowd, but the atmosphere is pretty nice if you go as a group. 
I thought about it during the night and decided to go with them for one drink.
They'd all already had a couple of drinks at Tempo so it didn't take long before I realised that I was a bit behind;)
The Italian and his best friend P
Me and gorgeous M with the most beautiful hair ever
Hmm one drink turned into two magnum bottles of champagne and countless amount of shots...
I wasn't the only one that felt a bit tired after a while and I was good enough to leave before the others and I got home about 2.30am and in time for the repeat of x-factor so I still stayed up until after the others got home and had the luxury of about two hours sleep before I get a phone call from work about sickness..
No option but getting into the shower and head off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment